Ultimate Naruto FanFlash Ultimate Naruto FanFlash

Ridiculous

This is a very beginner flash, it's not HORRIBLE but it no where near justifies the score it's received.
I don't watch Naruto but I can understand those who do, but the humour in a flash can only take it so far if everything else is poor.

The animation was very choppy, in some places you just crop the head and slide in along the body, the lip synch is non-existent, the drawings are very basic, it's always against a white backdrop etc etc.

Ah well, make something about anime and make it "cute" and you'll get all the weeaboo votes.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Good art, tired forumla.

Art is good as always, but it's just such a tired repetition now, it's just been this for about 7 years now.

A loop with very new few jokes.

Narwhals Narwhals

You're just not funny in the slightest anymore

These musical ditties used to be funny, same with your weebl cartoons, but now you're just churning them out for the sake of it.
And it shows. Your cartoons now come of as shitty parodies trying to mimic the earlier success and humour.

Where was the comedy in this? Narwhals are awesome?
So basically Badger, Owls, Magical Trever.
But not even with a likeable song.

Come across as a twat here, but these have just lost it for me.

TheWeebl responds:

I'm really not doing these for the sake of it. I make em because it's fun.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Much better

Started off like the last one and I feared it'd just be another poor, angsty, boring one but no, quickly changed pace and became the fun little animation this series is meant to be.
Well done on completing it.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Very poor

I loved the first one, I loved the second, third one slipped a bit but this one is quite bad, it doesn't suit being a serious angsty cartoon at all, all the way through I was, sorry to say, laughing out loud at the ridiculous cliches which were all well and good in a fun cartoon but if you try and make it serious, it just comes off as, well, silly and not the good kind that the seires started with.

A Very Bad Santa A Very Bad Santa

jus sum thughts LOL!

mabe u culd ave dun it wer da kid getz puled in2 da sak and as to fight all these monsters an den deres the boss and e's all "U CAN'T BAET ME!" and the kids like "OH, BUT I AM THE CHOSEN 1!!!" and deres a big fight wi loz of explosions and blood like dbz.
dat would be kewl.
also i can tel dat the backgrudn is just photshoped picture! LOL! LAZY!!! rofl.

GOOD 1 M8.

ottermaniac responds:

lole cheerz point taken bout da fite guna remak it n av vegeta ssj santa etc fukin pew pew n shit

luff u

Let Our Love Die Not Let Our Love Die Not

Aroo

Dear Chris,
You bastard,a I am wastaed onff my face and you nevera did come ouat on that friday you went meant ot be back in BASRNLEY.
Yours Truley.
My dick.

IcemanClay responds:

I know am a dick. I forgot myself. I love you

Phoenix Wright : Reversal Phoenix Wright : Reversal

Not a lot of effort put in

Might have been a nice story, but it's just straight forward sprites with impossible to read text. Not up to scratch for a flash movie website, sorry.

Moviecritique4 responds:

It's cool, thanks for your opinion.

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

What on earth...

It's a good song and very creative, but what the hell? This isn't flash, it's not animation, it's not entertaining to watch, you should have just left it at the song.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Alright

"This is Japanese and anime".
*Alarm bells* Did they just call their movie Japanese because it copies anime style?
Holy fucking Jesus shit I think he did.
*Imagines what they movie will be like, full of anime cliched drawing, unfunny anime references and pretend Wapenese shite*
*Is correct*