Clarence's Big Chance Clarence's Big Chance

Had a lot of fun but far too long.

This game was entertaining for a while, but then I was just playing it to see it through to the end, everything felt like a real chore.

If it'd have just been the house then meeting your date that'd have been enough for a simply platforming flash game really because by that point you've really exhausted all there is to do.

Nice job though

Vorago Vorago

Interesting game

Weighed down heavily by silly characters, hammy voices, ridiculously bad dialogue and a mass amount of God bothering.

We're not all Christians you know.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

This isn't at all good.

All it was, was a shit platformer with nothing at all to do and with horrible hit boxes.
The message wasn't even that good, "the only way to happiness is to find a partner, otherwise you'll be right sad :(".
Add piano track, shitty scrawl font and a pretentious message created by yourself, and you got yourself a self proclaimed "artistic game".
It's not art, it's just boring.

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Ok game, shit story

What the hells with all that pretenious bollocks, it's like 1984 but wank.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Boring

Just slap space first.
Nice animation, but shite art style, way too generic and overused.

The Insanity Box The Insanity Box

Wellity

Meh, would have had better charm if they were random instead of replaying the same things over and over again with always the same thing to do. I.E. the Simon says thing.

Crunch Crunch

Bah!

I hated the game, but I wrote such a shitty review about how I hate maths and I hate the Yank singular spelling "math" that I felt bad so I'll give you an apology good score.

Cryzabey responds:

Thankyou? =]

Sleepless Assassin Sleepless Assassin

Good have been done a lot better

Could have been more than just a shoddy puzzle platformer, could have been a fun little side scrolling bow-em-up.
Also, *Oooo it's a female character is it? How orgin-oh she's in hot pants...*

Drawmatiks: Noob Edition Drawmatiks: Noob Edition

It's ok

Good points:
- Good story
- Interesting idea
- Nice selection of mini games

Bad points:
- Annoying as hell sound FX, ruins the game a bit
- Game too simple, only few choices in the moving and item bit, won't take long to find out what to do
- Mini games too easy, wait until the exclamation mark puts up and hit a button.
- Too short
- Horrible music

Blaklyon responds:

Thanks for going easy on me since this is only my second game.(sort of) Yeah, it was easy if you use your logic. but, this is the easy version of the game. I will tweak the sound Fx next time around but, the music is where I don't agree with you at. I added that music so that it would fit the mood of the games theme. I guess Judas Priest would worked too (Breakin the law) but, I felt that the music selection was fitting for the theme. Thanks for the review!

A Parting Shot II A Parting Shot II

Underated but needs some work

Deserves a higher score, but you need to rework some of the game.
For example, holding down the mouse until it's fully charged up is boring, you should have a system more like Bowman two, where you drag back the mouse to set the power.
Some physics would be nice, like if it glances of armour, it bounces off, angle of hitting, piercing etc, but if that's too much trouble then not really worth it.
More enemies? Knights? Allies? Castle sieges where you have to fire at enemy walls and climb a siege tower?
A lot of potential, if you make A Parting Shot 3, good be great.
Apologies if some of this is already in the game, not completed it yet.
Good work, very fun.