Ultimate Naruto FanFlash Ultimate Naruto FanFlash

Ridiculous

This is a very beginner flash, it's not HORRIBLE but it no where near justifies the score it's received.
I don't watch Naruto but I can understand those who do, but the humour in a flash can only take it so far if everything else is poor.

The animation was very choppy, in some places you just crop the head and slide in along the body, the lip synch is non-existent, the drawings are very basic, it's always against a white backdrop etc etc.

Ah well, make something about anime and make it "cute" and you'll get all the weeaboo votes.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Good art, tired forumla.

Art is good as always, but it's just such a tired repetition now, it's just been this for about 7 years now.

A loop with very new few jokes.

Narwhals Narwhals

You're just not funny in the slightest anymore

These musical ditties used to be funny, same with your weebl cartoons, but now you're just churning them out for the sake of it.
And it shows. Your cartoons now come of as shitty parodies trying to mimic the earlier success and humour.

Where was the comedy in this? Narwhals are awesome?
So basically Badger, Owls, Magical Trever.
But not even with a likeable song.

Come across as a twat here, but these have just lost it for me.

TheWeebl responds:

I'm really not doing these for the sake of it. I make em because it's fun.

Clarence's Big Chance Clarence's Big Chance

Had a lot of fun but far too long.

This game was entertaining for a while, but then I was just playing it to see it through to the end, everything felt like a real chore.

If it'd have just been the house then meeting your date that'd have been enough for a simply platforming flash game really because by that point you've really exhausted all there is to do.

Nice job though

Vorago Vorago

Interesting game

Weighed down heavily by silly characters, hammy voices, ridiculously bad dialogue and a mass amount of God bothering.

We're not all Christians you know.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

This isn't at all good.

All it was, was a shit platformer with nothing at all to do and with horrible hit boxes.
The message wasn't even that good, "the only way to happiness is to find a partner, otherwise you'll be right sad :(".
Add piano track, shitty scrawl font and a pretentious message created by yourself, and you got yourself a self proclaimed "artistic game".
It's not art, it's just boring.